Kim of The Victorian Parlor has so kindly given me a friendship award. Thank you, Kim. I am deeply humbled and hope to continue to be a faithful friend in Christ. Kim has been a wonderful friend and has made me feel right at home on blogspot.
The recipient of the award is to pass it on to 8 other blogs. All of the following bloggers have been exceedingly cordial and have made my short time here on blogspot very pleasant. If you find your blog listed below, please copy the following text and the award picture. Thank you all for your friendship.
"These blogs are exceedling charming. The kind of bloggers that aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of the prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award".
1. Barbara at http://www.ramblingsfromanenglishgarden.blogspot.com/
2. Bernideen at http://www.bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com/
4. Elaine at http://www.peaceforthejourney.blogspot.com/
5. Karen at http://www.hallelujahanyhow.blogspot.com/
6. Katherine at http://www.countryromantic.blogspot.com/
7. Paula at www.rosecottagebythelake.blogspot.com
8. Sandy at http://www.quillcottage.blogspot.com/
Again, thank you so much for your encouragement and kindness. God bless.